[Slackbuilds-users] Web site question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 29 17:28:43 UTC 2017

   I have many typefaces/fonts on this desktop that I don't need. Many look
very similar to others in their class (at least to non-typographer me) and
I want to remove these extraneous fonts, including those for non-Roman
alphabets.

   After removing a bunch of typefaces I discovered that the one used to
display the category and name of the SBo package was among those removed.
Looking at a package's web page source I did not see a font name.

   Is there a way to identify the fonts used so I can keep them available?

Rich