[Slackbuilds-users] signal-desktop

David O'Shaughnessy lists at osh.id.au
Tue Aug 21 00:55:45 UTC 2018

On 08/21/2018 05:20 AM, B Watson wrote:
> signal-desktop doesn't keep old versions, so the download link keeps
> breaking... but someone packages it for gentoo, so you could use their
> distfiles server as the download link in your .info file.

I noticed this problem and have been uploading archives to the
sbodirectlinks site (also for riot-web), but they didn't seem to be
propagating down to sbosrcarch for some reason.

I can see that signal-desktop_1.15.4_amd64.deb is on sbosrcarch now, but
I'm not sure if that was manual or it propagated from my upload to
sbodirectlinks. Do I need to do anything else after uploading an archive
to the sbodirectlinks site?

--
Dave