[Slackbuilds-users] calibre still does not start

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:27:48 UTC 2018

Il giorno mer 12 dic 2018 alle ore 13:43 Alexander Verbovetsky
<alik at ejik.org> ha scritto:

> Hello,
>
> On Wed, 12 Dec 2018, at 13:11, Petar Petrov wrote:
> > just a quick question -- is calibre broken just for me or others
> > cannot start it, as well?
>
> I also cannot start it after a recent upgrade. I attached the error
> screenshot.

your error seems related to sip so I would check if you have
python2-sip installed or if you have it already, just rebuild it.

in any case, I would also try to rebuild calibre together with all of
its dependencies, also if they are quite a lot:

unrar
unrardll
dukpy
python3