[Slackbuilds-users] calibre still does not start

Dave Woodfall dave at tty1.uk
Wed Dec 12 14:45:42 UTC 2018

I just built this to see if it was a python2-sip problem, but it
failed on something completely different.  The first time I ran it,
it complained of not finding QtCore.  The next few times it was
socket related, so no idea what is going on there.  DBus is running.

If it is sip related, try rebuilding python2-sip and other PyQt5
dependencies followed by PyQt5 itself again, then calibre once again.
Just a long shot but it may work.

Dave

On Wednesday 12 December 2018 15:43,
Alexander Verbovetsky <alik at ejik.org> put forth the proposition: