[Slackbuilds-users] New layout of https://slackbuilds.org/

Ythogtha yth at ythogtha.org
Wed Jan 24 09:05:49 UTC 2018

> >The layout looks pretty much the same for me. (Pale Moon 27.7.1)
> >The only thing that I see weird is the search.
> >	#1 I have to manually wipe out the word 'Search' and enter my search
> >	#term now. 2 the 'enter' button is slightly off.
> >	#https://imgur.com/a/591tm
>
> Hi
>
> I've just fixed the 'search' box so it shouldn't print the text now.
>
> I took out the search button some time ago, so that shouldn't show for
> you.  Perhaps you need to do a ctrl-F5 to force a refresh.
>
> Dave

Hi !

	I'm a web developer, amongst other things but nowadays I teach people
how to write websites, so maybe I could help ?
I know about HTML5, CSS3, responsive design, and a whole lot more of them
modern web buzzwords.
	And I have some time at hand for a few months.

So if you want any help, I'd be pleased to !

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>