[Slackbuilds-users] New layout of https://slackbuilds.org/

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Wed Jan 24 15:25:19 UTC 2018

El Miércoles 24/01/2018 a las 05:44, David Woodfall escribió:
> >The layout looks pretty much the same for me. (Pale Moon 27.7.1)
> >The only thing that I see weird is the search.
> >	#1 I have to manually wipe out the word 'Search' and enter my search term
> > now. #2 the 'enter' button is slightly off. https://imgur.com/a/591tm
>
> Hi
>
> I've just fixed the 'search' box so it shouldn't print the text now.
>
> I took out the search button some time ago, so that shouldn't show for
> you.  Perhaps you need to do a ctrl-F5 to force a refresh.
>
> Dave

Wow, I had to Ctrl+F5 too or I'd never have seen the new website :)
Strangely, Ctrl+R and Shift+F5 (which I usually use to refresh my browser's
cache) didn't have any effect.

BTW, wasn't HTTPS supposed to NOT cache web resources?

I have to say that I like the new look very much, but I agree with most that
the layout is too wide to my taste. If it can be made a little narrower I
think it'd be perfect :)

Oh, and +1 to monospaced font for the READMEs!

Cheers!
--
Ricardo J. Barberis
Usuario Linux Nº 250625: http://counter.li.org/