[Slackbuilds-users] build of zathura stops on CURRENT

Cary cary at SDF.ORG
Mon Jul 23 00:29:40 UTC 2018

Hi, everybody.

To build the zathura SBo package on Current I needed to add

WITH_SYNCTEX=0 .

There is a new texlive package in Slackware-current. The slackbuild

of zathura halted for me with the following message ...

In file included from zathura/synctex.c:8:
/usr/include/synctex/synctex_parser.h:53:10: fatal error: synctex_version.h: No
such file or directory
 #include "synctex_version.h"
          ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
compilation terminated.
make: *** [Makefile:96: build/release/zathura/synctex.o] Error 1
rm zathura/resources.c

<<<

AFAICT, one or mre header files not installed by Slackware are required when
building zathura with support for this feature of TeX, and support is optional.

Here is some additional info,

https://github.com/jlaurens/synctex .

cary at sdf.org
SDF Public Access UNIX System - http://sdf.org