[Slackbuilds-users] build of zathura stops on CURRENT

Franzen slackbuilds at schoepfer.info
Mon Jul 23 07:15:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

> To build the zathura SBo package on Current I needed to add
>
> WITH_SYNCTEX=0 .
>
> There is a new texlive package in Slackware-current.

This is almost 100% the same package as the one on SBo.
Does zathura build on slackware 14.2?

> In file included from zathura/synctex.c:8:
> /usr/include/synctex/synctex_parser.h:53:10: fatal error:
> synctex_version.h: No
> such file or directory
>  #include "synctex_version.h"
>           ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> compilation terminated.
> make: *** [Makefile:96: build/release/zathura/synctex.o] Error 1
> rm zathura/resources.c
>
> <<<

synctex_version.h was never included in texlive, as far as i know.
The synctex build from github also doesn't put this header in the
system on installation.

Does it work if you put
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/jlaurens/synctex/2017/synctex_version.h
manually in /usr/include/synctex/ ?