[Slackbuilds-users] Postgresql Version 10.3 is available.

Adis Nezirovic adis at linux.org.ba
Thu Mar 1 14:34:50 UTC 2018

Hello,

Thanks for heads up, I'll look into releasing new version next week (I
always prefer to wait a little, even for minor releases, to avoid
nasty suprises).

As for public schema security problems, that was known for a long
time, info was/is in the official docs, e.g.
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.3/static/ddl-schemas.html
So if someone was keen to exploit that, he could start doing that long
long time ago :-D

Best regards,
Adis