[Slackbuilds-users] QGIS 3 on Slackware

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Mar 6 18:43:22 UTC 2018

On Tue, 6 Mar 2018, Rich Shepard wrote:

>> Try running the script with no modifications and no options and you should
>> get what you want.
>
>  Thanks very much for clarifying!

Ben,

   I downloaded fresh *.tar.gz and source tarball.

   What might I be missing now with this error?

[ 97%] Building CXX object src/app/CMakeFiles/qgis_app.dir/moc_qgsvariantdelegate.cxx.o
[ 97%] Linking CXX shared library ../../output/lib/libqgis_app.so
[ 97%] Built target qgis_app
make: *** [all] Error 2

   Looking in /opt/SBo/qgis-2.18.17/ I don't see a Makefile in the top-level
directory and don't know where the script is looking for the Makefile that
failed.

Regards,

Rich