[Slackbuilds-users] Error compiling webkitgtk

rundstutzen at gmx.de rundstutzen at gmx.de
Fri Mar 9 09:56:49 UTC 2018

i can only speak for webkitgtk 1, but i ran into a similar
issue.

i tried to disable as much as possible and the build failed. the
reason is that in the build process a lot of files are autogenerated.
later these files are used in the compilation process. seems the
compilation stage has no clue about the config stage, so even if you
disable some features the compiler needs these autogenerated files
(for features you disabled) to succeed.

maybe you ran into a similar issue.

one of the reasons i gave up on webkit, it's a mess.