[Slackbuilds-users] openjdk8 doesn't build when brlcad is installed.

Ythogtha yth at ythogtha.org
Mon Mar 19 17:50:01 UTC 2018

Hello, it's me again...

	today, the joke is that openjdk8 build fails when brlcad is installed,
it complains that some file isn't in BRL-CAD format.

	This particular problem doesn't matter at all, removepk brlcad, compile
openjdk8, then reinstall brlcad, and everything is pretty fine.
It might warrant a note on the openjdk8 slackbuild.

	I must concede that I am currently in absolutely no mood to investigate
the problem and try to solve it in another way :)
I refuse to loose time to try to understand why JAVA - whichever version that may
be - does what it does.

Cheers !

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>