[Slackbuilds-users] GeoGebra download link is broken

Beni navigium at grindcore.ch
Sat Mar 31 10:12:18 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The GeoGebra slackbuild download link is broken. Downloading the latest
version (of version 5 classic) via the link
https://download.geogebra.org/package/linux-port works fine except that
it doesn't result in a useful file name using wget.

I downloaded the GeoGebra version 5.0.451.0. Because of their weird file
naming scheme the extracted folder uses the version string 5-0-451-0. If
you change this in the SlackBuild script, it still works with said version.

I assume this is why the slackbuild provides a Dropbox download link.
For an older GeoGebra version apparently SourceForge was used

https://sourceforge.net/projects/slackbuildsdirectlinks/files/GeoGebra/

Could the SlackBuild be updated and the files be added to this
SourceForge repo?

Regards

Beni