[Slackbuilds-users] Email rejected during submission

Jostein Berntsen jbernts at broadpark.no
Tue May 1 19:41:24 UTC 2018

On 31.10.17,03:43, Daniel Prosser wrote:
> Trying to submit an update to one of my SlackBuilds, I get this error:
>
> *****
> [my email address] was rejected by mx2.hotmail.com.
>
> If your mailserver uses Greylisting you may want to Whitelist
> slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org.
> *****
>
> I have added slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org and also the
> slackbuilds.org domain to my safe senders list. Anything else I can do?
> This has never happened to me in the past.

I got the same message today for two uploads I tried to do with the
Slackbuilds upload form. Output:

"jbernts at broadpark.no was rejected by mx1.broadpark.no.

If your mailserver uses Greylisting you may want to Whitelist
slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org."

This is the first time it has happened to me. Inconveniently my mail
provider has made a new webmail interface where rules are disables. Any
suggestion what to do here?

Jostein