[Slackbuilds-users] Email rejected during submission

Rob McGee rob0 at slackbuilds.org
Tue May 1 21:36:13 UTC 2018

On Tue, May 01, 2018 at 09:41:24PM +0200, Jostein Berntsen wrote:
> I got the same message today for two uploads I tried to do with the
> Slackbuilds upload form. Output:
>
> "jbernts at broadpark.no was rejected by mx1.broadpark.no.
>
> If your mailserver uses Greylisting you may want to Whitelist
> slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org."
>
> This is the first time it has happened to me. Inconveniently my
> mail provider has made a new webmail interface where rules are
> disables. Any suggestion what to do here?

Sometimes greylisting can be bypassed by retrying the submission in 5
minutes.  Depends what greylisting implementation is in use and how
it was configured, of course.

Other suggestion (which IIRC was also mentioned in this thread) is
that you use some other non-greylisted address for SBo submissions.
You can still keep your @broadpark.no address in the INFO file.
    Rob McGee - /dev/rob0 - rob0 at slackbuilds.org