[Slackbuilds-users] Inkscape 0.92.3 error

Ekin Akoglu ekinakoglu at gmail.com
Mon May 7 11:03:12 UTC 2018

Hi,

Thank you, Rob, for your helpful advice. I could manage to compile
inkscape with "CXXFLAGS=-liconv" successfully. On my system I need this
library and somehow I must have changed something in the default install
of Slackware64 when installing it and that's why inkscape produced this
error.

By the way, after building and installing, "inkscape -V" still shows the
version as "0.92.2". I suspect that there must be something wrong with
the source archive downloaded from Inkscape's web site.

Best,

Ekin