[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuild sumission doesn't work with ProtonMail SlackBuilds-users Digest, Vol 151, Issue 5

sborg63 sborg63 at disroot.org
Fri Nov 9 22:22:49 UTC 2018

On Fri, 09 Nov 2018 20:35:22 +0000
slackbuilds-users-request at slackbuilds.org wrote:

> > > "<your e-mail> was rejected by mail.protonmail.ch.
> > > If your mailserver uses Greylisting you may want to Whitelist
> > > slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org."

Hi this also happens when using  the email provider I use
(disroot.org). The grey-listing in the end is a kind of non-acceptance
of email (as it could be spam) but will be accepted when sent AGAIN
after a couple of minutes (apparently spam-bots only try once). So,
the submitting might work when you try it after say 5-10 minutes after
the first refusal. Have a go; that works for me.

hth

Rob