[Slackbuilds-users] SlackBuild sumission doesn't work with ProtonMail SlackBuilds-users Digest, Vol 151, Issue 5

Ruben Schuller sb at rbn.im
Sat Nov 10 09:26:36 UTC 2018

Hi!

On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 22:22:49 +0000
sborg63 <sborg63 at disroot.org> wrote:

> [...]

Just my 2 cents as I don't know how the slackbuilds.org internals work:
Maybe it would help using a local MTA (postfix, ...) to send these
mails, they try to submit again on a temporary failure (what
greylisting looks like).
One would loose the check for mail acceptance of course, but no sane
mail server should reject mails re-transmitted after greylisting.
Additionally, those MTAs do things (headers etc.) to prevent being
detected as spam.
The pending removal code could be displayed on the page after an upload
so that no mail is required.

Cheers,
Ruben