[Slackbuilds-users] Fontforge build error

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Oct 5 16:41:18 UTC 2018

Rich,

I am pretty sure you are *not* building an a *clean* 64-bit only system with
*no multilib* but with all patches listed in the ChangeLog applied.

Until you reinstall from scratch Slackware64-14.2 and do *not* install on it
any package not shipped in Slackware but those built from SlackBuilds that
you downloaded from https://slackwbuilds.org, you are just making people
trying to help you on this list waste their time.

Didier