[Slackbuilds-users] nexcloud-server 14.0.0 requires php 7

Eugen Wissner belka at caraus.de
Sun Oct 21 05:10:23 UTC 2018

Hello,

I attach a build script for php 7.2.11. It builds/installs additionally
pgsql and ioncube extensions, so it should be cleaned up a bit. The
package also doesn't include apache module, only FPM. The script is
production ready and doesn't conflict with php5. For the case someone
finds it useful.

Regards
Eugene