[Slackbuilds-users] zathura, texlive, and synctex

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 05:22:27 UTC 2018

On 9/10/18, Jim Diamond via SlackBuilds-users
<slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> I expect I must have something on my system which is misconfigured
> that somehow manages to affect zathura but not the other poppler-based
> readers.  (And when I installed mupdf, getting the mupdf renderer, it
> did not improve.)

How does mupdf render? Not the zathura mupdf plugin, the mupdf binary
itself. When I've compared zathura + mupdf to mupdf alone, the results
look identical to me. I didn't zoom in to the pixel level or anything,
but I couldn't spot any differences with the naked eye.

Maybe you could post some screenshots, that might help with diagnosing the
problem? Not that I really would know what to look for, but others might?