[Slackbuilds-users] Rebuilding packages on new host

Dave Woodfall dave at slackbuilds.org
Mon Aug 5 18:26:36 UTC 2019

On Mon 5 Aug 2019 10:42,
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> put forth the proposition:
> On Sat, 3 Aug 2019, Jeremy Hansen wrote:
>
> > If so, what I've done in the past is get a list of all those programs, add
> > them into the requires line in a .info, run sqg against that program, ...
>
> Jeremy,
>
> What's 'sqg?' My web search for 'sqg software' turned up nothing relevant.

sqg is the queue file creator that is part of sbopkg:

sqg -p <package>

will make a queue for <package> in /var/lib/sbopkg/queues, which you
can then install using sbopkg -i or load in the 'queue' menu in the
GUI.

-Dave

--

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent
revolution inevitable.