[Slackbuilds-users] Utility to identify required python version?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed Aug 14 22:37:48 UTC 2019

I think that GRASS gis was the last application installed here that used
python2. Now that it requires python3 I would like to determine if there's
any reason to also have python2 installed.

I assume that a python2 prerequisite would apply to only SBo packages. Is
there a sbopkg option to do this? The -g option finds packages with the
argument in its name, not as a requirement.

When I run 'hoorex python2' or 'hoorex python' nothing is returned.

Regards,

Rich