[Slackbuilds-users] Giving up on my Slackbuilds

Bolom Stzo' molbolom at gmail.com
Sat Aug 24 02:16:58 UTC 2019

Health has been getting much worse, and I'm having too many difficulties
with concentration, so I'm letting my stuff go to work on things I'm still
good at, heh.

Anyway:

system/vifm (Has an update and I haven't been able to fully comprehend the
documentation on what the sixel library inclusion does. Maybe it's just
because I use urxvt, as I did find out it doesn't work with it).
academic/equalx (Hasn't been updated in a while, but in a pinch, it's still
very handy).
desktop/echinus (Has not been updated since 2011. I'd say just get rid of
it).

Well, if no one takes vifm, I still rely on that heavily, so I'll keep it
up to date (I can still code. Just don't ask me to explain anything, heh).

Anyway, thanks!