[Slackbuilds-users] cclive build failure

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Aug 24 13:42:44 UTC 2019

Failure happens near end of build when the build system can't find the
quvi andlibquvi files.  Before trying to build cclive, if I remember
properly I installed all dependencies.  The typescript file is very long
and I really would like to find out how to clean all the stuff out of
typescript files that isn't ascii before putting any more of them on the
internet.  Unless maybe tee or y could be used but I need to learn how to
do that.