[Slackbuilds-users] bitbucket killing mercurial will effect sbbdep download URL (temporary)

Harald Achitz harald.achitz at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 19:16:19 UTC 2019

did now the migration to git,
all download urls should be restored,
and the wiki is also there

download counters are back to 0 , and all issues are gone since there is no
migration path (well, not within bitbucket, could go to github but don't
want),
this makes me a bit sad, but since I use the service from bitbucket for
free, I think I can not complain too much.

what I did not handle are super old versions, sbbdep_slk 0.2.3 from 2013
and before but for these there are no slackbuilds anyway
Eriks had some, they require a download url update, but I do not think
anyone uses those old versions anyway
and the old code is still available as archive, but its on the sbbdep
download page, sbbdep_slk does not exist anymore

if you encounter any issues, please let me know
but I think everything should just work as before
(except, for people with private builds that checked out the source, they
need of course change form hg to git
but this is not a slackbuils topic)

Regards,
Harald