[Slackbuilds-users] SBo: Upgrading python3 [DONE]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Feb 1 17:42:23 UTC 2019

On Fri, 1 Feb 2019, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:

> Try removing all the patches since it's only meant for 3.6. It's probably
> fixed (or changed) during 3.7 development, thus it will fail to apply

Willy,

I am appropriately chagrined. I saw the patches/ directory, wondered if they
still applied, and ignored them. Shame on me!

Removing the patches/ directory and commenting out the few lines referring
to patches in the SlackBuild script fixed the problem.

Thanks for pointing out the obvious to me.

Carpe weekend,

Rich