[Slackbuilds-users] gitlab artifact direct download link?

Leonardo Citrolo leoc at gmx.com
Thu Jan 10 17:58:10 UTC 2019

Hi there,
In the meantime I found what I was looking for: gitlab artifacts may be
browsed with this URL layout

and from there it's possible to obtained the desired direct download
URL, which has a layout like this

https://gitlab.com/<namespace>/<project>/-/jobs/<job_id>/artifacts/raw/<job_name>/<file_name>

So, I've finally been able to submit my new SlackBuild for approval ;-)
Cheers
Leo