[Slackbuilds-users] mailing list server problem

Marco Maggi marco.maggi-ipsu at poste.it
Fri Jun 14 04:15:21 UTC 2019

Ciao,

  sorry  for  posting  this to  the  list:  I  do  not see  any  contact
informations  on  the web  site.   Is  the  mailing list  server  having
problems?  I want to change my  registered email address, but when I try
to reach the mailing list web page:

I get this:

Mailman CGI error!!!
The Mailman CGI wrapper encountered a fatal error. This entry is being stored in your syslog:

Group mismatch error.  Mailman expected the CGI
wrapper script to be executed as group "nobody", but
the system's web server executed the CGI script as
group "apache".  Try tweaking the web server to run the
script as group "nobody", or re-run configure,
providing the command line option `--with-cgi-gid=apache'.

--
Marco Maggi