[Slackbuilds-users] Source code tarball - where to host

Andrzej Telszewski atelszewski at gmail.com
Thu May 23 05:30:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

I have a source code tarball that I would like to host somewhere.

What comes to my mind in the first place is SourceForge.
I kinda don't like it all that much, because it's not responsive quite
often (relatively).
On the plus side is that I already have an account there.

If there's nothing much better, then SF be it.

But I would like to ask you for your suggestions.

I don't take github into account, because I want to share just plain
source code tarball. I will NOT spent time on importing the source code
and then tagging it or whatever.
However, if there is an easy way of just sharing the tarball, and also
if it can be compatible with _sbopkg_ and other tools (when it comes to
file names), then I would be happy to use it. I have an account there
too :-)

Thanks in advance! :-)

--
Best regards,