[Slackbuilds-users] denyhosts

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Mon May 27 20:19:19 UTC 2019

this is a request for an update to the denyhosts slackbuild version,
which is very old. I noticed that the project moved to github, with
releases on sourceforge under the name denyhost instead of denyhosts
(which only has up to 2.6).
It is currently at 3.1
This email is sent to the list, as I haven't had a response from the
maintainer (Doug) directly so I don't know if he is still around.
( I did create a patch for 2.6 to add slackware defaults and
rc.denyhosts, but having spotted the newer versions which move one of
the config files to /etc/ I could update the patch for version 3.1 if
anyone is interested.)
regards, Tim