[Slackbuilds-users] apg-2.2.3 automated password generator

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Nov 20 13:33:28 UTC 2019

One improvement that could be done to all of these password generators
is to make sure every password starts with a letter and ends with a
letter.  That makes passwords more difficult by a little to crack.  The
reason for that is mathematics.  Numbers and special symbols have a set
size of 42 32 special symbols and 10 digits.  Letters have a set size of
52 all lower-case and upper-case and the underscore.  Why the underscore
is understood as a letter by some people I don't know I would have
thought that would have been a special symbol.