[Slackbuilds-users] xawtv looking for love in all the wrong places

Jim Diamond Jim.Diamond at acadiau.ca
Wed Apr 22 13:33:11 UTC 2020

On Slackware64 14.2 I installed xawtv-3.106 using sboinstall.

When I try to run it, it says

This is xawtv-3.106, running on Linux/x86_64 (5.5.12)
WARNING: no plugins found [/tmp/SBo/package-xawtv/usr/lib64/xawtv]

Apparently, it is looking for some files where they were during the
build, but not where they are after the installation.

Is there anyone there who will tell me whether they see the same
thing, or whether their xawtv cheerfully works (after the build-time
files are deleted or moved)?

Thanks.

                                Jim