[Slackbuilds-users] texlive - libraries not found

Judah Milgram milgram at cgpp.com
Sun Feb 23 15:30:13 UTC 2020

Full installation? ... yes, directly from 14.2 DVD and updated regularly.

su -? ... good point, I should be doing that. In this case it didn't
help but there must be something going on in that direction. If I do, as
normal user:

cd /tmp/SBo/texlive-20190410-source/build
../configure

(with no options to configure) ... it gets through the configure script.
This should yield some clues - I'll have to experiment to figure out if
there's a specific configure option that's causing it to blow up but
still grateful for any tips in the meantime.

thanks!
Judah