[Slackbuilds-users] texlive - libraries not found [SOLVED]

Judah Milgram milgram at cgpp.com
Sun Feb 23 16:31:21 UTC 2020

Inexplicably, the gd package was not installed on my system.

slackpkg install gd

... solved everything. Package built and tested OK.

slackpkg install-new turned up an additional four (unrelated, I think)
packages that didn't make it from the DVD onto my system. All l10n
localization packages. A separate mystery, I think.

thanks!
Judah