[Slackbuilds-users] Unmaintained builds - want any of these?

Andreas Vögele andreas at andreasvoegele.com
Fri Jan 3 09:26:09 UTC 2020

Robby Workman writes:
> Hello all,
>
> TL;DR version: if you would like to see any of the scripts on the
> following list stay around, please step up to maintain them.
>
> https://slackbuilds.org/DeadSBoBuilds
>
> [...] I'm thinking that any of these not claimed within a month or so
> will be removed from the repo.
development/parrot can safely be removed. Years ago Perl 6 used to
depend on Parrot but this is no longer the case. The Parrot project is
dead. The keyword "parrot" can be removed from perl/nqp and perl/rakudo.

Can you remove perl6-Readline from SlackBuilds.org? The script was
renamed to raku-Readline in the repository but is now available under
both the old and the new name through the web interface. Can you add the
keywords "perl6" and "rakudo" to raku-Readline? I forgot to specify the
keywords when the script was renamed.