[Slackbuilds-users] Unmaintained builds - want any of these?

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Wed Jan 8 21:53:02 UTC 2020

I got some answers:

El Jueves 02/01/2020 a las 18:09, Ricardo J. Barberis escribió:
> Hi!
>
> Of all those slackbuilds I have installed:
>
> development/snappy
Didier Spaier took it, but the original maintainer told me he was willing to
update it. I'll let him and Didier fight for it :)

> libraries/librsync
Mail to maintainer timed out (sent from gmail), I'll wait a few more days just
in case it goes through.

> network/urlgrabber
> system/acpitool
> system/rdiff-backup
> system/whowatch
No news from these yet.

> These two seem interesting to me:
>
> games/abuse
Rex Hauser said on Jan 7 18:20:
Hello, thank you for letting me know. I moved from Slackware some time ago,
hopefully when Slackware 15 is released I will return! Anyway, if you want to
maintain that slackbuild, by all means go ahead. I appreciate it :)
Thank you.

> games/smokinguns
Fernando Giannasi said on Jan 7 18:01:
Sure, no problem. You can take it

If some admin wants to assign (some or all of) them to me:

MAINTAINER="Ricardo J. Barberis"
EMAIL="ricardo.barberis at gmail.com"

--
Ricardo J. Barberis