[Slackbuilds-users] Glitch on SBo Site

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 21:45:15 UTC 2020

On 1/14/20, Jeremy Hansen <jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I had a user email me about a broken SlackBuild that I maintain,
> libraries/libmediainfo. Once they provided me the details, I found that SBo
> is not displaying the right link on the site for the source download. For
> some reason, it is using the download link for multimedia/mediainfo, not
> libraries/libmediainfo. I have verified my libmediainfo.info has the
> DOWNLOAD variable set to the correct source download, so I'm not sure how
> the website is displaying a completely different result.

Confirmed this, it's definitely showing the wrong download URL.

But, in the git repo, and in the libmediainfo.tar.gz on the web site,
the .info file has the correct download link. So the user should be able
to build the thing if he grabs the tarball, or uses sbopkg/sbotools.

We'll have to look into this & find out what's going on...