[Slackbuilds-users] newsboat fun

Dave Woodfall dave at slackbuilds.org
Tue Jun 30 19:03:55 UTC 2020

It all built fine for me in sbopkg in 14.2, and you still haven't
provided a log.

I think the problem is that you're new to sbopkg.  Please try:

sbopkg -r
sqg -p newsboat
sbopkg -i newsboat 2>&1 | tee build.log

At the prompt for (Q)ueue or (P)ackage, be sure to press 'q'.

And please post the log, and any errors from the first 2 commands.

Thanks

On 30/06/20 14:56,
Jude DaShiell <jdashiel at panix.com> put forth the proposition:

--