[Slackbuilds-users] zoom-linux crash

Kevin McCormick kev4321 at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 23 20:29:27 UTC 2020

Yes, I use nvidia 440.59 on my desktop and zoom-linux works fine.  I
think the problem is really a complicated issue with the dual graphics
devices on the T440p laptop.  I found out there is a bumblebee project
and other attempts at solving the problem, but since the intel graphics
seems to be OK, I just gave up.