[Slackbuilds-users] Outdated openconnect slackbuilds

Marek Wodzinski majek at w7i.pl
Fri May 8 19:16:11 UTC 2020

On Fri, 8 May 2020, Robby Workman wrote:

>> I also offered maintaing it if Robby don't want or can't do it
>> anymore.
>>
>> Robby?
>
> Sorry; I mentally replied, but apparently it didn't go any farther.

Busy life :-)
No problem.

> They're all yours. :-)

Thank you.
I submited PR on Github for openconnect.

But there are also NetworkManager-openconnect and plasma-nm-openconnect.
I don't use any of these, I don't even use NM or KDE, so I'm not the best
person to get them. I know, it's not very good situation to not get all
three, but at least Michele, I and maybe others will get up-to-date
openconnect package.

Best regards

Marek
--
"If you want something done...do yourself!"
Jean-Baptiste Emmanuel Zorg