[Slackbuilds-users] netcdf package update

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Sat May 9 21:45:19 UTC 2020

Hi,

Grace compiles fine but GMT's slackbuilds is not correct since 'make
docs_man' and 'make docs_html' are not valid make targets. additionally,
-DLIB_SUFFIX is not a valid cmake option (although that doesn't stop it to
compile.

Once the two make commands are removed from the scripts, it compiles fine.

I also compiled gdal since I needed it as a requirement for GMT and it
automatically picked up netcdf and compiled ok.

I attach the new slackbuild if you want to test it more extensively.

Note that CDF5 is now enabled by default as the bug affecting 32 bit
install was fixed. I would probably remove the option to disable it
altogether but for now I have set it to default to yes and if for some
reason one wants to disable CDF5, one had to set CDF5=no but it is likely
to cause more issue than it is to solve.

Let me know if you are happy with it and I'll update the README file and
submit it.

Cheers

Greg