[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg issues

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Wed May 20 18:00:29 UTC 2020

On Thu, 21 May 2020, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:

> queue file need to be updated manually if there's a chance in the
> repository after public update. It's always a good practice to run sqg -a
> on every public update after running sbopkg -r

Willy,

I've been using the GUI so I need to learn the CLI.

>> Two separate issues: python3-PyQt5 has been presented for several weeks.
>> GnuCash upgrade is a new one this week.
>
> In what package?

Here, gnucash-3.10 was installed. After synchronizing sbopkg with the repo I
had it search for upgrades. One upgrade was for python3-PyQt5-5.13.2, noting
that -5.13.2 is installed. Another upgrade was for gnucash-3.10, noting
that -3.10 is installed.

Regards,

Rich