[Slackbuilds-users] Remove libaom...

andrew andrew.david.strong at gmail.com
Sun May 24 00:14:22 UTC 2020

Hi Dave,

Your detective work is amazing! As to your suggestion:

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 07:53:27PM -0400, B Watson wrote:

> The source is going to have to be hosted somehwhere else. Unless of
> course it's released under a license that doesn't allow that. Your
> README says it's open source, so presumably mirroring the source is
> fine.

I have previously been hosting the git snapshots for libaom on my own
web site so I can again host the 'release' snapshot there and this
should get around this annoying issue. I am working over the weekend
unfortunately but I should be able to upload the tarball and
reorganise the script hopefully tomorrow evening.

This would leave the tarball here:

http://www.andrews-corner.org/downloads/aom-bb35ba9148543f22ba7d8642e4fbd29ae301f5dc.tar.gz

Thanks for looking at this,

Andrew

--
You think that's air you're breathing now?