[Slackbuilds-users] openjfx up for grabs or deletion

Heiko Rosemann heiko.rosemann at web.de
Sun Nov 15 14:50:55 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I just submitted an update to MediathekView which now includes its own
jre with JavaFX, so I don't need openjfx any more.

The binary builds I've been repackaging haven't been updated in quite a
long while either, so...

If anyone wants to take over, feel free.

Although I honestly rather suggest anyone who still needs JavaFX
repackages Azul's ZuluFX - we already have the zulu-openjdk-*-scripts to
serve as a basis. Currently no 32bit version, though (but then again
openjfx also did not include a 32bit version).

All the best,
Heiko

--
Mein PGP-Key zur Verifizierung: http://pgp.mit.edu