[Slackbuilds-users] sbopkg wants to upgrade non-installed package

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sat Oct 3 23:15:08 UTC 2020

Hi

Le 04/10/2020 à 01:03, Rich Shepard a écrit :
> No, the package was removed but the file name was stuck in
> /var/log/packages/ and /var/log/scripts/.
>
> I removed the filenames from those two directories.

How can you be sure the package were removed? Did you really check
that the files listed in the records in /var/log/packages were removed?
1. If yes that would be the first time I hear of such an issue with removepkg.
   Frankly, I really doubt it happened.
2. If no you just made the installed packages not manageable, i.e. you broke
   your system.

Best regards,

Didier