[Slackbuilds-users] avahi cannot find installed pygobject

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Fri Feb 19 22:52:06 UTC 2021

Let me RTFM for you. next time please do it yourself.
I'd rather spend my time baby feeding my grand-son.

"man slackpkg" says:

        install-new
             This action installs any new packages that are added to the
  official  Slackware  package  set.
             Run  this  if  you  are  upgrading your system to another
Slackware version or if you are using
             -current.
             If you want to install all uninstalled Slackware packages
onto your system, use  the  following
             command instead of the install-new action:

                  # slackpkg install slackware.