[Slackbuilds-users] Moria

David Chmelik davidnchmelik at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 08:58:12 UTC 2021

A SlackBuild I maintain, moria, no longer has a project/source_code
homepage; the maintainer's (David Grabiner) homepage disappeared.  I
think he's on LinkedIn.com in New York (and went to Brown University in
mathematics/computing) but it won't let me contact him.  Is anyone able
to contact him, or if not, what should I do?  Eventually I plan to
replace moria with colour moria, but that needs some bugfixes (which I
have opened bug reports) before it will even compile...
--David