[Slackbuilds-users] rc scripts with -current

Robby Workman rworkman at slackbuilds.org
Sat Jul 17 03:12:37 UTC 2021

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 23:22:29 +0200
Ruben Schuller <sb at rbn.im> wrote:

> 2021-07-16 Ruben Schuller <sb at rbn.im>:
> >
> > Ok, I'll send follow ups with patches for things I've already found!
> >
> > Ruben
>
> Attached are patches for three things I use, murmur, rspamd and
> yadifa. All patches are rather similar: Adding a check to create the
> respective directory in /var/run (or /run) to the rc script and
> removing creation of /var/run/$PRGNAM for the package.
>
> (CC Ebben Aries, Edward W. Koenig and Sergei Fedosoff)

rspamd patch merged locally. Do you actually use this one?

If so, can you advise if a logrotate file is installed with
the package?  There are three examples included with the
source tarball:

$ find . -name "*logrotate*"
./debian/rspamd.logrotate
./centos/sources/rspamd.logrotate
./centos/sources/rspamd.logrotate.systemd

Does one of these get installed?  If so, then we need to patch
that one to account for /var/log/rspamd/ being owned by a
non-root user.  If the package does not have a logrotate file,
then we need to install one and account for the ownership of
/var/log/rspamd/

-RW