[Slackbuilds-users] brace expansion

Eugen Wissner belka at caraus.de
Wed Jun 16 19:09:19 UTC 2021

I changed /bin/sh to /bin/dash on all my machines months ago and it
works perfectly. My patch to slackpkg to replace /bin/sh with
/bin/bash was accepted. Pat changed /bin/sh to /bin/bash in all
rc-scripts, so they work with other shells.

So there is an ongoing effort to make everything work with other shells.
Currently I get random build errors and have to restart the script
with "bash xyz.SlackBuild" to see if it fixes the problem.